Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thinking Spring! Seeds from Renee's Garden ideas

Just got my catalog from Renee Seeds and am having fun looking at all the new choices!  GARDENS GARDENS EVERYWHERE! is my motto.  I'm thinking of having yellow wax POLE beans and the little fire birds would make a great border and bring in the pollinators!  So exciting to think about SPRING SPRING SPRING!
Here are some links!


French Gold Filet (Organic)! 
Little Firebirds Nasturtiums ---These are great for containers and since my apartment garden is ALL ON CEMENT I am so looking forward to having them in my garden this year!

Seed Packet Front ImageSeed Packet Front Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting on the COMPOST THIS! blog. We will review your message and post it as quickly as possible!