Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Electric Semi-Trucks! Beep Beep YEAH!

I'm on a roll with electric vehicles.  The other day walking around the University of Washington in Seattle, I saw my first electric delivery truck.  Say yes to COCA-COLA!  Rock on!  Well then I decided to do a bit of research to find out who is delivering these trucks to the top companies.  (Photo below by Smith Electric)

 Say hello to Smith Electric Vehicles .....They are 100% battery powered and this company has several models on the production line.  They sell to several of the top 500 companies including:  The US Marines!, Pacific Gas and Electric Company,  Coca-Cola, Staples,  Frito-Lay,  and AT&T.  I don't know about you, but I think this company may go places!  Sign me up!  I'm going to look into getting some stock!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, it might not be long before you get the chance to buy stock in Smith EV. Having recently completed the buyout of their UK parent company, they intend floating on the US stockmarket, probably this year. Meanwhile, if you are quick enough to view before the old website is replaced, you might like what you see on the Case Studies page in the Rest Of World section at http://www.smithelectricvehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stan! Thanks so much for the info! I''ll be sure to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for commenting on the COMPOST THIS! blog. We will review your message and post it as quickly as possible!