Monday, January 04, 2010

Garden Furniture


Ok. A while back I detailed how to make garden containers out of furniture, but what about making furniture gardens!!
Check out these great designs for a living bean wall divider and a lettuce table by Judy Hosack at the Re-nest website.

Many thanks to my sister Shannon for info on this!


ROCK ON! I think I'm going to construct one of these to make up for the 80 days of sun we have a year on average here in Seattle.

Photo by Judy Hosack at Flicker.

1 comment:

  1. These look awesome! I might have to rig something up, since these frigid negative temps have had me craving home-grown micro greens. They would be much more pleasant to look at then my usual rig of utility shelves!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for commenting on the COMPOST THIS! blog. We will review your message and post it as quickly as possible!