Wednesday, January 06, 2010

PIGS in SPACE!

Photo: Super massive Black Hole/NASA
Ok............ I would much rather check out the Muppet Show than look into where our trash ends up. But, I believe that most of us (myself included) have no real clue, and in order to change things we NEED to KNOW. So I'm going to do a bit of research........

Looks like the little marble surrounded by an ocean of space is looking a bit overrun with TRASH. Estimates suggest that there is over 4 million pounds of the stuff floating around in the atmosphere. They call it space junk. In fact, it is hard to maneuver up there........astronauts have to fly around bits and pieces of rubbish.

We need to rethink the way we do things people. Come on!
If we keep fouling our nest....it is a LONG way to find another one.
THINK. DON'T BUY. REUSE. RE-CREATE. REPAIR.


And remember my mantra/motto when you are at the store...
"Ya' know, I don't really need that."
Breathe deeply and repeat until the urge to spend goes away...
"Ya' know, I don't really need that."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting on the COMPOST THIS! blog. We will review your message and post it as quickly as possible!