Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Gardening Links!

I've updated my links.
Check them out! The University of Washington has a FARM! , and the students have created their own community garden so that students living in the dorms can grow fresh food! Also, I linked the p-patch trust, an advocacy group for community gardens here in Seattle.
Some other things that are new on the link list:
Sustainable Seattle
Scallops (Sustainable Communities ALL over Puget Sound)
Slow Food (just like it sounds the OPPOSITE of Fast food...)

2 comments:

  1. Great site. I'm sure everything grows a little easier there compared to the dry part of Idaho I'm in. Anyway, I've been writing about my experiences as a new gardener and what I've learned about composting so far. http://thegardennovice.com/category/composting/ It might make a good addition to your links page. Anyway, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I like your site! Yes, it is a great addition to mine! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for commenting on the COMPOST THIS! blog. We will review your message and post it as quickly as possible!